Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's hard to laugh underwater.

So, I went diving! The school had to call the hostel and send someone to pull me out of bed, but I made it! I had only six shots the night before in celebration of Niklas' birthday- got shite for going to bed early at 4 am as well-, and although people told me that diving on a hangover is horrible, I managed to roll out of bed feeling perfectly fine. For those wondering, I was only doing a mini course, which is basicly a fun dive only. I wanted to do the course, but don't really have enough cash, and should really leave this town at some point. When I was in the water I did a lot of hand holding with Chopper, the instructor, and thought, wow I wish I was with Lauren or Sara, they would love this! It was my first time and I didn't have any panic attacks so that's a bonus. :)

Chopper and I


Yesterday Ginger left us to head for Ecuador and do something productive, so sad. I miss him already! My one and only Taiwanese friend!








Today, Idan left us to head back to Bogota and fly home to Isreal. Ahh, my traveling band is breaking up. Bye, Idan!

A favorite pic of me and my traveling chicos, now disbanded.




Last night I got quite drunk, if you can imagine. In the hostel I met some Colombian guys-the dos Juans- who wanted to buy me rum. Okay! One was just 19 and quite hot. Things were going well until he decided he would get another room for us to "hang out" in, haha. Maybe if all the people here didn't know me....


Did you see his dimple? Hehe.

No comments:

 
Custom Search