Monday, October 27, 2008

Niklas' Birthday...

Taganga, Colombia... still...

It's so beautiful here, how can I still be here a week later and have no urge to move along? Today I went to Tayrona park with my chicos. Niklas turns 21 today, what a great place for a birthday. Nothing like a drenching boatride and some time at the beach. Noone even tried to sell me necklaces. He is just about recovered from his slight head injury (during a shower when we had no electricity for lights...) and stitches.

Niklas self portrait



Also today, I went on my first diving excursion. In a swimming pool! Wowho!! It was a bit scary, actually, not being able to see anything but blue. But, the instructor told me a was like a professional and that he had see me out on Friday night, haha. So, I guess I will be okay tomorrow in the sea. ;) So exciting!

Now, must help celebrate! Happy Birthday, amigo!

No comments:

 
Custom Search